News From Insurance Journal:
- Family of Tennessee Waffle House Shooting Victim Files $100M Lawsuit
- Liberty Mutual Increases Per Risk Property Insurance Capacity to $800M
- Kentucky Coal Mine Supervisors Face Charges Over Rigged Dust Monitoring
- Analytics Advice for Agencies How,Why and Where Agencies Should Use Data Analytics
- Global Premiums Rise by 1.5% in 2017, Driven by Emerging Markets: Swiss Re
News From Workers Comp Insider:
- Summertime reading: Fresh Health Wonk Review & news on our radar
- Quo Vadis, Kentucky?
- Your monthly dose of health wonkery
- Bulletin: Dog Catches Bus! Now What?
- Health Wonk Review – Instagram Style