News From Insurance Journal:
- AM Best Downgrades Credit Ratings of California Casualty Group Members
- Arthur J. Gallagher Acquires Abram Interstate Insurance Services in California
- Mississippi Requests Pumps from Federal Govt. to Ease Flooding
- Pinnacle Adds Schubert as Consulting Actuary in Atlanta
- Chicago Council Approves $3.7M Settlement for Victims of 2014 Crash
News From Workers Comp Insider:
- Workers Memorial Day – April 28.
- After Catching Bus, Dog Still Doesn’t Know What To Do. But The Bus Just Got Bigger!
- It Really Is The Prices, Stupid!
- Robots In The Manufacturing Sector – We’re Lagging Behind
- Rob Restuccia Passes The Torch