News From Insurance Journal:
- Peak Re Appoints Pioneer’s Souter as Director of Markets for P/C Business
- Ant Group Eyes Raising $17.5 Billion via Hong Kong IPO Without Cornerstone Investors
- Most Important Climate Pledges Aren’t the Splashy Ones
- Mutual Insurer Group NAMIC Names Merchants Mutual’s Zak as Chair
- More Firms Turning to Insurance Captives in Tightening Market: Marsh
News From Workers Comp Insider:
- COVID-19 Analysis from Jennifer Christian, M.D., M.P.H.
- COVID-19 Update
- Sisyphus Must Have Felt Like This
- The Pledge, AstraZenica’s Hiccup, An Important WCRI Study, And An Homage To Bourbon!
- COVID-19 Update And Promising Vaccine Reports