News From Insurance Journal:
- Minnesota School District Sued by Parents of Students Who Were Sexually Exploited
- Brown & Brown Acquires Assets of Texas All Risk
- Hurricane Dorian’s Bahamas Storm Toll: $3.4 Billion in Damages, 3 Years of Rebuilding
- California Lawmaker Wants Probe of PG&E’s Chief Regulator
- California Sleep Apnea Company Pays $37.5M to Settle Kickback Lawsuits
News From Workers Comp Insider:
- Gun Deaths in America: An Unending Tragedy
- Workers Memorial Day – April 28.
- After Catching Bus, Dog Still Doesn’t Know What To Do. But The Bus Just Got Bigger!
- It Really Is The Prices, Stupid!
- Robots In The Manufacturing Sector – We’re Lagging Behind