News From Insurance Journal:
- SCOR’s Q1 Net Profit Drops 21% on Japan Typhoons in 2018
- Lloyd’s Innovation Drive Faces Headwinds from Some Brokers, Underwriters
- Battle of Words Continues Between Argo Group and Activist Shareholder
- New AAIS Florida Homeowners By-Peril Program Approved by State Regulator
- Historic Tennessee Courthouse Damaged by Fire
News From Workers Comp Insider:
- After Catching Bus, Dog Still Doesn’t Know What To Do. But The Bus Just Got Bigger!
- It Really Is The Prices, Stupid!
- Robots In The Manufacturing Sector – We’re Lagging Behind
- Rob Restuccia Passes The Torch
- The Wizard Behind The Curtain – Addendum To Drive Home The Point